quarta-feira, abril 26

Something about feeling Special



Ok. First of all, sorry to all of you guys who may not be english profficient, but this is something that must be told in English.

So I get home late last Monday, and the phone rings in the exact moment I step into my apartment.
"Hello", says the doorman. "There´s a package for you here. Would you like me to go up and take it to you?".

Hmm, I think. A package? Must be a letter, probably a bill. Shoes already off. "No, thank you. I´ll pick it up myself tomorrow morning".

Sleep never comes that easy, so I put on my walking shoes and go there. Yes, it was a package.

I come up all excited and open it to find the FOTOLOG.BOOK. Sent by UPS urgent mail. To my home address.

Yes, it´s a great book, with WONDERFUL pictures from fotologgers all over the world. Themes vary from food to babies, cats, dogs, places, clouds.

I also find a letter from a PR company - which I´ve never heard off, must confess - with information about the upcoming release. Release date in the US: April 24. Arrival date in my place, São Paulo, Brazil: April, 24.

I couldn´t help but smiling: Michael.

Michael. That busy handsome wonderful person, considerate enough to share even though I´m no longer part of the team. That person who, ever since that very first sentence written on a whiteboard, keeps teaching Mr. Lato´s GENEROSITY lessons.

Thank you dear. Thank you.

And to all of you who did manage trhough this post, please buy the book. You can order from Amazon by clicking here.

6 comentários:

Cláudia disse...

Em português mesmo:
Esse Michael é um fofo, um tudo de bom, uma das pessoas mais gentis que já tive o prazer de conhecer na vida!!
E vc também, minha amiga, o típico caso de dizer que SE MERECEM UM AO OUTRO.
beijos aos dois

Anônimo disse...

Lindo Livro! Eu ganhei um também e adorei :)
Claro que não ia estragar sua surpresa ... rsrsrs
Preciso só comprar uma mesinha de centro, já tenho o livro para colocar nela.

MH disse...

Gee, Lala, this seems like a really sweet and thoughtfull man! And the book must be beautiful, I'll pick it up once I get to Canada :-)

adorei...

Ana Téjo disse...

Meniiiina...
Como é bom ganhar presente, não?
Ainda mais assim, de repente, de surpresa.
entendi que o livro é bom, mas nem importava se não fosse. A intenção foi o máximo.
Beijos,
JU...

Luciana disse...

Lalilda, just to know: MICHAEL CONHECE MAURO????

bjs e quero ver o livro!! Serpa que tem aquela foto da Aliçoca????

;c)

Dri disse...

I love Michael already!