segunda-feira, novembro 8

Tenjooberrymuds 2 - The Italian Who Went to NY


A Cinara mencionou esse texto e eu fui procurar. É de chorar de rir, e o autor é desconhecido também.

One day ima go to New York to a bigga hotel. I go down to eat soma breakfast. I tell the waitress I wanna two piss toast. She branga me only wona piss. I tell her I wanna two piss, she say go to the toilet, I say you no understand. I wanna two piss on my plate. She say you better not piss on the plate you sonna ma Bitch! I don't even know the lady and she calla me sonna Ma Bitch.
Later, I go to eat soma lunch at Emma's Restaurant, the waitress bringa me a spoon ana knife, but no fock. I tella her I wanna fock. She tallsa me everybody wanna fock. I tella her, you no understand, I wanna fock on the table. She say you better not fock on the table, you sonna Ma Bitch. I don't even know the lady and she calla me sonna ma Bitch.

So I go back to my room inna hotel, an there's no sheet on my bed. I calla the manager ana tell him I wanna sheet. He tells me to go to the toilet, So I say you no understand, I wanna sheet on the bed. He say you better not sheet on the bed, you sonna Ma Bitch. I don't even know the man ana he call me sonna Ma Bitch.

I go to check out and the man at the desk, he say peace to you. I say piss onna you too, you sonna Ma Bitch.

I go back to Italy!!

Um comentário:

Cinara disse...

Este é dons bons mesmo, cumadi! Fico só imaginando: "everybody wanna fock!" :oD Adorei reler!
Beijos!