segunda-feira, dezembro 4

Little letters soup ou Got Translation?




Dear friend



I am writing to you to count you the news. Makes so much time that we don't talk, that I don't even remember where did I stop.


We are all well, waiting our vacation to rest. From here to few is Christmas, and I still didn't buy not even half of the presents I have to give. The traffic is a hell, today at the morning I stayed stopped at Pines Margin Lane for almost two hours. Do what, I don't have a Helicopter to fky to the work.


Here it is rainning every day. Today it rained so much, but so much, that the city is full of floods. There is people with the car under the water. For this I'm at the office until so late: if enters water in my car, the insurance company takes its body off. And I will have to die in a money to fix and order to wash it. And then, my friend, is where the cow goes to the swamp... I am more hard than don't know what in this end of the year.


I am not going to travel on the Reveillon. Probably, I will pass with my family and perhaps some friends. Didn't even think in nothing, who knows we make a different dinner. But everybody has to rale, always I that rale alone. It's a big work!!!!!


Well my friend, I go walking now. I have to go to home and give a way there because I have visits tonight.


One kiss, dear, send news, take care of yourself, stay with God.







4 comentários:

MH disse...

rsrsrsrsrs

ah tá, now yes I understood.
You speak english for donkey!

bj

Anônimo disse...

hauahuahauah!
Tea with me! I´m gonna give one of John Armless and everything is gonna be well!!!

SOOOO FUNNY!

One kiss, (hauahauah)

Lala disse...

Thank you girls. I feel like the queen of the black cocade.

Anônimo disse...

- Which state where you when you wrote this?
- I was very happy.